Wednesday, July 27, 2005
And that, as they say...
Hey gang. Are you a gang? By saying "hey gang," am I somehow intrinsically implying a relation between the various readers of this humble journal?
The picture on the right is from the drinking party the company had after we mountain climbed, that's senba-san next to me, I work with her.
Work...is like, finished. I have gotten the homepage as far as it will go, my boss has told me there is nothing more for me to do until they send me new information to update the old stuff, and nobody has sent me anything of the sort. So I dunno if I count as a disgrace or not, I kinda blame my boss cuz he was supposed to ask for new information for me months ago and didn't do it until last week. But I don't reeeally care.
So. Here is how my last month is going to shape up.
- Monday Aug 1 - Friday Aug 5: Writing July Report and year report.
- Aug 6-7: chill.
- Monday Aug 8-Thursday Aug 11: correct drafts of year report. Finish year report by Thursday, August 11.
- Friday, August 12: be in Osaka to meet Zach, who is spontaneously coming for a week.
- Saturday, Aug 13: go to Nara with Zach and Jackie and Tricia.
- Sunday, Aug 14: Back to Osaka. Maybe kyoto? Jackie has to be back in Niihama by Monday Morning, so we shall see. I have vacation until Aug 16. (oh yeah - Aug 12-16 is vacation).
- Monday/Tuesday: Go places and do stuff with Zach. Hiroshima? Kyoto? Nagoya? I have Alex's car and a few days off. hehehe.
- Wednesday Aug 17-Friday Aug 19: Write final newsletter, English report.
- Monday, Aug 22 - Friday, Aug 26: Teach my boss Fukushima-san HTML. Ha. This will be fun. I like him but he is a baseball player, he gets headaches thinking in japanese. Can't wait to show him in a week the stuff it took me 3 months to learn this year. Whee. And it's in English.
- Aug 27-28: Chill.
- Monday, Aug29 - Wed, Aug 31: final preparations. Clean apartment, clean out my desk, faff around. Whee.
- Thurs, Sep 1 - Monday, Sep 5: tokyo with Jackie?
- Monday, Sep 5, 1125am, JAL Flight 10 out of Narita - Leave This Country.
Hi - I really like your website. I have one on martial art technique here is the link to it. Come visit it and let me know what you think.Post a Comment