Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Mike Davidson -- Interactive Design, Print Design, Brand Consulting

Mike Davidson -- Interactive Design, Print Design, Brand Consulting

This is an incredibly well-designed website. Just look at his top banner, it updates every two minutes with a photo of what I think is an island near Seattle which is where he seems to be based? Anyway yeah that and it updates the weather - and that's just sort of a gimmicky feature.

Now, what YOU will be interested in is his I-Pod Giveaway Contest. Nuff said, check it, and let me know if you have any ideas for the I-Pod in History but don't feel up to the challenge of creating it.

Also, I promise to have a long, rambling, ranting update soon. Many things heavy on my mind.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?