Friday, April 08, 2005

Firewheel Design | A Word Wrapped in Light

Firewheel Design | A Word Wrapped in Light

If you are wondering why I have been posting so many links to crap in my blog lately its cuz I got this firefox extension that lets me right click on a page and "Blog it!" opening a little blog update window and it takes two seconds.

This article is interesting to anyone interested in language and/or communication, he is arguing against the premise - supported by the Pat Robertsons of the Linguistic World - that image-based culture makes us stupid. It is an interesting response, he postulates that we are in the nascent stages of developing a visual language, with emphasis on computer software. Just something I hadn't ever considered.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?