Wednesday, January 26, 2005

"...and goats . . . go to hell..."

Wow been a while I didnt even notice. Anything new? I dunno. Not so much around here, this month is winding down. It's been really easy going cuz everyone has been too busy to deal with me for three weeks so the result is that this week I get to have three full days of >stuff< that has to have reports written and whatnot, so rather than having the end of the month to write the reports about what I did in the beginning I had the beginning of the month to write reports about...stuff I haven't done...

But it's all good I think I should be able to get it all finished. Today I was given a real project to help with the new employee seminar, entering data and whatnot. It doesnt sound like a big deal and its kinda not, but it is the first time I've just been given something that will help everyone and not just something that feels like busy work.

What else. Birthday was good, went to Matsuyama with Ayako, ate raw horse among other things. That was odd.

My sinuses are worse than they have ever been in the dismal history of my dismal sinuses. They have been terrible since I got to Japan, but now it is allergy season here and there is just incredible pain just inside of my face right behind my nose. I have to keep rushing to the bathroom to blow my nose because it is really rude to do so in public in Japan. Damn social mores.

I think you should all get blogs and post random rants so that I can read them. People get so bent out of shape about it, "I dont have anything to say," "I'm too embarassed" yadda yadda yadda, but fuck that, nobody has to read it if they dont want to. Just spew some brains onto the internet, see what happens. That's lunch bell.

Comments:
So does that mean I can put a link to your blog back on my page old buddy? It's like a ring. People read the sites of their friends' friends' friends and we all live happily after :)

...."I think you should all get blogs and post random rants so that I can read them. People get so bent out of shape about it, "I dont have anything to say," "I'm too embarassed" yadda yadda yadda, but fuck that,..."
 
Touche, my friend, and I really don't mind if anyone in our circle reads it, but your page is read by my boss and that could lead to problems. That might make me a hypocrite, but I don't suppose I have ever denied that charge.

Anyway please don't, but if you think anyone would like to read my ramblings feel free to pass the URL along.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?